Saturday, May 15, 2010

Examkracker MCAT Audio Osmosis

As a result of the large amount of caffeine I consumed in the afternoon, I am not sleepy despite the late hour. I was browsing the Internet when I came across the torrent for this MCAT program on Isohunt... (yea, I pirate software!) Well, it is called Examkracker MCAT Audio Osmosis, and after listening to a few minutes of it, I think it is an excellent program. I have only listened to the physics section of the program, and it seems to cover the section in great details. They read aloud different formula that we are responsible for in the MCAT, and as I am a auditory learner, the formula just imprint in the brain so much better because it was read out loud to me. After approximately half an hour of listening, I have essentially re-acquired all of the high school kinematics knowledge that I am responsible for in the MCAT. I am hoping that the other sections will come back to me just as easily... *fingers crossed*

Humor is another important factor in making MCAT Audio Osmosis a great program. The two hosts of the program, Jordan and Jon, often go off humorous tangents while explaining MCAT related material. The advantage to that is the program is extremely relaxed. Listening to an hour of the program does not feel tiring at all because you relax while listening to the jokes told by the hosts. 

For any of you who are interested in downloading the MCAT Audio Osmosis program, you can download the torrent at http://www.isohunt.com/download/88859885. You'll need a torrent client such as utorrent to download the software. It is about 500 mb.

Hope it helps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex! Did you manage to get into medical school?I am working on the MCAt at the moment....

Post a Comment